Friday, December 31, 2010

My New Saguaro


Happy New Year's Eve! I'm enjoying a quite, relaxing end to 2010. In fact, I'm sort of making a point of it. It feels good to spend a couple days without creating my mental lists of things I want to accomplish. Of course my mind goes there anyway out of habit, but then I tell it to hush!

I have another Christmas show and tell for you. This adorable crocheted cactus was one of my presents. I was tickled because I had just been admiring some patterns for these little guys. They're so cute and I totally love the fuzzy yarn she used to represent the thorns.

The talented crafter who made my new saguaro plant can be found on Etsy at Catzilla Crafts. She taking a few days off right now, but she'll be back and then you can check out all of her designs.

4 comments:

Zzz said...

That cactus looks so real. Happy new year with yarns and needles and hooks :)

Zzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Waterrose said...

OH goodness....before I read the post...I thought it really was a Saguaro! very nice!

Happy new year!

Mimi said...

I thought it was real! It is just too cute!!