Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fiber Fiber Everywhere!


I'm sitting at my desk with my shirt front covered in wool, bamboo, silk and yak.  I have spent the afternoon unpacking, photographing and listing luxurious fibers into Wind Rose Fiber Studio.  I'm tired, but feeling rather contented.  There's nothing like replenishing the studio with a variety of gorgeous top.  I think my favorite of the day is this 50/50 Merino/Yak I have pictured here.  I can already see myself raiding this fiber during Spinzilla.  Oh, by the way, there's just four more days to register for this monster spinning event.  I'm on Team Louet if you want to hang.

I added a few other fibers today too.  There's a Merino/Bamboo/Silk which I like to call Merbamsi.  Let's see, there's also some Bamboo Viscose, Baby Camel, Tussah Silk and Cultivated Silk Hankies.  For the most part, I've linked to the 2oz portions, but you can find other quantities available in the shop. I guess that's all for my fiber roll call.  Have a great night everybody!

No comments: