Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Craft Show Discoveries ~ Part III




There were a few years, when my kids were small, in which I was a motivated scrapbook maker. Now I've become one of those women who hopes to catch up one day, but is starting to doubt it will ever happen.

If that day ever does come and I decide to dive back in, I will be so grateful that there are people in the world like Jan Radakovich of Memory Expressions. She is the crafts woman behind this great, folding memory album. She has made this design her specialty and offers themes for all ages and occasions. She literally had hundreds of books at the craft show I attended.

There is something to be said for doing one thing and doing that one thing well. These 7 x 7" books were the main event at her booth and each and every one was unique. If you're like me, you want to see them all because it's so fun to open them up and see what colorful papers pop out. I have to remind myself to focus and be content with just a few!

No comments: