Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Vandyke Necklace ~ Available for Purchase!


I rarely allow so many days to go by between blog posts. This week however, I found myself in the middle of multiple projects. In other words, I was trying to do too much at once and so nothing was getting done.

My goal for this Sunday has been to finish some of what I have started. I now have half a dozen Vandyke Necklaces completed and ready for purchase at Wind Rose Fiber Studio. This pretty light blue version was crocheted using a bamboo/silk blend. I think the design looks very nice with this yarn and so I may have to make a few more!

In other news, I took the time to post my free crochet patterns on Ravelry a few days ago. I expected a small surge in my blog traffic, but nothing like I received. I was blown away by over 1200 page loads in one day. I just want to say thank you to the Ravelry community for visiting my little blog here at Wind Rose. Thank you and Welcome!

The Wind Rose Spindle Noddy is still in production, but I expect to have them available by the middle of this coming week. I'll be sure to let you know when they are ready.

I guess that's all for tonight. I hope everyone had a good weekend!


No comments: