Monday, September 22, 2008

Autumn Bliss - Handspun Yarn


Show and tell time! Since I was holding off on my baby cozy this weekend, I spent some quality time at my spinning wheel. I spun three different skeins, but this one, I'm calling it Autumn Bliss, is my favorite. It's a bulky weight, but not super bulky and it comes to 83 yards/3.75 oz. One ply is my own "Golden Brown" and "Happy Green" rovings spun in turn to create a striping effect. The second ply is a gorgeous nylon that just sparkles in the light. The nylon combines bright shades of orange, green, pink, and gold. Together they look like a sunny Fall day. At least that's what it reminds me of!

OK, Now I'm off to work on my Baby Cozy for our Crochet-Along. I'll be checking in tomorrow with the next steps. See you then!

No comments: