Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Beautiful Silk Blends!



 Since last week, I've been busy loading up my shop with all sorts of lovely fibers.  I seem to be particularly drawn to the silk blends.  They are just so soft and pretty and of course silky.  I love the quality silk adds to everything!

If you would like to take a look at all of the new fibers, here are their links.  I'm going to link you to the 2oz sizes, but if you visit the shop, you'll find other amounts available as well.  So here goes:  Black Alpaca/Cultivated Silk 80/20, Fawn Alpaca/Tussah Silk 70/30, Mixed Bluefaced Leicester, Cultivated Silk, Fawn Alpaca, and Baby Camel/Tussah Silk 50/50.  

Not all of these fibers are new to Wind Rose, but they are all newly replenished with plenty of gorgeous ounces waiting for good homes!

No comments: