Sunday, May 13, 2018

The Tall Muk Luks Pattern is Here!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/614095419/tall-muk-luks-slipper-socks-crocheted?ref=shop_home_active_1 I have been crocheting my Tall Muk Luks for well over 13 years now, but making something, and writing a pattern for that same something, are two very different enterprises.  I have gone through quite a few versions on my path to this final product.  The Tall Muk Luks are so beloved to me that I could not bring myself to publish a pattern for them until I was truly happy with my work.  The day is finally here and I am so pleased to be able to share this pattern with you!  The Tall Muk Luks Pattern is available in my Etsy store and more details on the pattern can be found in the listing.  It's a challenging crochet for intermediate to advanced skill levels, so if you are a beginner, find an experienced helper.  I've included 27 pictures in this mammoth of a pattern to carry you through to success!

No comments: